Friday, March 5, 2010

Spanking, Interrupted

The faint scent of musk drifting through the room alerted me to his presence. I kept my place, standing before the window, gazing out over the tile rooftops and the neighborhood streets beyond. My ears prickled at the sound of his soft footsteps approaching from behind. I repressed a shudder at the creak of the loose board behind the couch and allowed myself a smile at his pale reflection in the window's glass.

"You know why I'm here," He said.

His voice emoted calmness, it resonated with confidence. I felt neither with his meticulous eyes on my back. The sun's glare turned from hopeful to ominous and the smile faded from my lips. Biting my lip, I closed my eyes and wished for something to change, but when I opened my eyes again, the world was just the same. I reach out with both hands to pull the curtains closed.

"Leave them," He said as my fingertips pinched closed on the curtain's fabric. I hesitated, turned my head to question him from over my shoulder. Admonishing me with a wagging finger, he shook his head and said, "You were supposed to be ready."

Leaving the curtains open as they were, I dropped my hands back to my sides and turned to face him properly. His eyes scouted their way up and down my body like a thousand tentacles reaching out to assess every fold of fabric, caressing every curve of flesh. I searched him for any sign of tenderness, but there was none to be found. He was firm in every detail from the stiff collar of his white starched shirt to the perfect cuffs of his black dress slacks.

"Are you?" He asked.

"I am," I said.

My voice sounded distant, quiet, meek. The words were bold enough and possibly a lie, but I was committed. If he knew anything of my thoughts, he kept the revelations well hidden. I breathed through the moment, my knees surprisingly steady while I waited for him to make the next move. He took a step toward me and I wished he would have taken them all. The distance left between us felt all wrong, not close enough to hold, too far to appreciate.

"Show me," He said, idle fingers hiding his lips from my view.

I watched his face. Reaching behind me, my fingers found the zipper holding my dress closed. I tugged it downward noticing for the first time how similar it sounded to a kitten purring. If he noticed, his face gave no indication. I pushed the left shoulder down my arm, exposing the pale flesh to his hungry view. His fingers continued to hide his lips, but I imagined a smile behind them. Pulling my left arm completely free, I reached across myself, fingers delicately caressing the material hiding my right shoulder. I searched his face for a reaction and finding nothing, I pushed my right arm free of the dress.

The half discarded garment rested on my hips. My arms crossed in front of me, hands grabbing opposite shoulders, hiding my bosom from his greedy eyes. A flicker of impatience slipped across his tense jaw, his eyes searching for a glimpse of forbidden flesh. A surge of pride washed over me, knowing I had his complete and utter attention. It was everything I had ever wanted, euphoric and powerful.

I wriggled my hips, expecting the dress to fall to the floor, but it held tight. A roundness rose to his cheeks and I knew he was enjoying the visual stimulation. Stepping a single leg forward, I uncrossed my arms and pushed the dress down passed my hips until it fell free to the floor. I stepped free of it with one leg and with the other I hooked the toe of my shoe into the material and kicked. The dress fluttered through the air between us, crashing into his waist and falling to his feet.

Resting my hands on my hips, I allowed his eyes full access to appreciate the black lingerie I had chosen for him. The twitch in his trousers told me he did. His fingers slipped down from his upturned lips and stroked his chin. All my apprehensions slipped away, replaced by a confidence I had never felt before. Every doubt I had ever had eradicated itself, turned to dust and blew away.

"More?" I asked.

"Not yet," He said.

He walked closer to me until I could feel the heat emanating from his body. I gazed into his eyes, but they were looking elsewhere. He moved behind me and despite the temptation to turn and watch his every move, I remained still. His breath tickled the hairs on the back of my neck. My skin prickled in response to his proximity. I yearned for single touch. Closing my eyes and I exhaled temptation and frustration.

His fingertips brushed against the waistband of my panties. I held perfectly still hoping his touch would not fade. His fingertips traced the length my spine upward until they met the band of my bra. He paused a moment to unhook the clasp before resuming the path upward to the base of my neck. I held my breath. His fingers slipped upward, combing into my hair.

"You," He said, lips brushing against my earlobe, breath tickling the hairs around my ear, "are very, very naughty."

His teeth pinched the hanging flesh of my earlobe. I shuddered. His fingers dropped out of my hair, tracing down the length of my neck until his hands rested on my shoulders. He turned me to him, pulled me closer. My lips parted, hungry for even a fleeting kiss. His left hand slipped down from my shoulder, tickling my skin until it came to a rest, cupping my breast in his palm. He squeezed, forcing me to exhale sharply.

I stretched toward his lips with my own, but he kept himself just beyond my reach. His free hand slapped down against my butt, sending wobbles of tingling excitement through my every fiber. I gasped and chirped. He stepped into me, his lips greedily swallowing my passion with a deep kiss. Pulling away he tugged my bra from my breasts and sent it sailing across the room to join my dress on the floor. I swam in dizziness.

Taking a firm grip on my upper arm, he guided me across the floor to the couch. He knelt at my feet and I stared down at him with quizzical eyes. A leg at a time he lifted my feet and carefully removed my heels, tossing them aside. His hands traced their way up my legs, tickling through my stockings until they came to rest at my waist. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of my panties and tugged them down my legs with lightning speed. My hands sprang from their restful state dangling at my sides and covered my sex from from his view. He brushed them aside with a shake of his head. His eyes claimed ownership and I surrendered to it.

"Kneel," He said, pointing at the couch.

I hesitated only a moment before climbing onto the couch and resting on my hands and knees. He stood up and stepped a few feet away. I could feel his eyes wandering over every exposed inch of me. The air tickled with excitement. I tried to focus on the simple act of breathing, but my thoughts ran wild. My body ached for his touch. His fingers returned to stroking his chin, taunting me with inattention.

He closed the distance between us once more. Fingertips danced across my back with the lightness of a feather. My muscles tensed against the ticklish pleasure. I tossed my head back and moaned. Arching my back, I attempted to strengthen the contact between our flesh. He laughed.

"Stay down," He said and I forced myself to obey.

His hand slapped against my protruding buttocks. The force rippled through my body. My breasts swung like synchronized pendulums. Glancing to my side, I could see he was watching everything. The spanks continued to fall at a steady rhythm. My body ached for every touch, burned with its absence and tingled with a dizzying mixture of pleasure and pain. I cried out begging for it to end, praying it never would.

He stopped to fondle me. The warmth of his hands melted me into mush as he massaged my stinging buttocks. Gentle fingertips traced the curves of my bottom all the way down to the tops of my stockings and then back up. He tickled my sides, running his hands over me until they found my hanging breasts. He pinched and teased until I thought I could not stand another second. His hands slipped away and I felt abandoned. Ending my solitude, his hand slapped down again, spanking me, loving me.

The heat built into flame. I closed my eyes, concentrating on every fleeting touch of his open palm. Embracing the tingles and jolts shooting through my body, I floated on desire. His hands continued their work, spanking and teasing me. Tears welled in my eyes, but sadness was absent. I craved it all and he knew exactly what to do.

His phone rang and he stopped. "Sit down," he said, pulling it out. Breathless, disappointed, I altered my position as he desired. His eyes flickered between the display and me. I brought my leg up onto the couch and began to slip my stocking off, hoping to recapture his full attention.

"Did I tell you to do that?" He asked.

I stopped with the stocking still above my knee and shook my head.

"I have to go, but I won't be long," He said, walking away from me to the front door. "Be a good girl."

"Don't make me wait," I said and he smiled at me from the door. Without another word he walked out and closed the door, leaving me naked, alone, and waiting.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Ash, this is a story that will spark dreams, thank you sweet authoress.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Ashley J said...

Paul, You are quite welcome. Sparking the imagination, yours as well as mine, is precisely what this blog is about. I'm thoroughly enjoying the explorations these stories provide.

Hugs,
Ash

AL said...

Ash,

another excellent story,you definitely can write erotica or in some form, cause i am thinking this is erotica..oh and good title too,hopefully the interuption will not be for very long lol
AL