- Interacts with company employment and discipline records
- Establishes a duration for disciplines such as spanking, corner time, etc.
- Swings a pendulum, (silent or ticking as selected by the user) for the duration
- Insures fair and policy driven corporal punishment
- Directions for Use
- Set the D.I.T. on a desktop or other flat, stable surface
- Press right thumb on the thumbprint scanner
- The D.I.T. will confirm management authorization with HR records and ask for the full name of the employee to be disciplined.
- When prompted, the employee to be disciplined must place their right thumb on the thumbprint scanner.
- The D.I.T. will confirm the employee’s thumbprint matches HR records on file for the name given by the manager. (In the event the name and thumbprint do not match, security will be notified.)
- After identification verification, the D.I.T. will request information on the employee’s infraction of company policy.
- The D.I.T. will access the company’s corporate policies and in combination with the employee’s discipline records, it will recommend a discipline, implement (when appropriate), and a duration.
- The Manager may (if given sufficient authorization by the employer) adjust the discipline, implement, and duration according to their preferences. (Such changes will be recorded and monitored for unfair practices.)
- The Manager will notify the D.I.T verbally when ready to begin the discipline and the D.I.T. will verbally count down 5 seconds before beginning to swing the pendulum for the accepted duration.
- The D.I.T. will stop swinging the pendulum and verbally announce the discipline duration has ended at the appropriate time and ask the manager to confirm the discipline has been administered according to company policy.
- After the manager’s verbal confirmation, the D.I.T. will record the discipline in the employee’s permanent discipline record with the HR department and shut down.
Monday, March 5, 2012
The Discipline Interface Tempometer
Posted by Ashley J